FPT is the first authorized Cisco learning partner in Yangon with 15 year experience in ICT training in Vietnam and the mission of training Myanmar engineers and IT students with international standard. With a team of very experienced instructors who are Cisco certified system instructors (CCSIs), Cisco certified academy instructors (CCAIs), FPT aims at delivering high quality courses and industrial practices to learners in Myanmar.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer's network. Individuals who are looking to gain or enhance their networking knowledge and skills can benefit from the training and certification products designed by Cisco, the industry-leader in IP networking.
CCNA Routing and Switching contains two parts as follows:
• Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) 2.0
This part focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement and support a small switched and routed network.
• Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) 2.0
This part focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites.
Upon completing CCNA Routing and Switching, learners will be about to:
• Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
• Establish Internet connectivity
• Manage network device security
• Expand small to medium sized networks with WAN connectivity
• Describe IPv6 basics
• Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
• Troubleshoot IP connectivity
• Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6 Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6 Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
• Describe SNMP, Syslog and Netflow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses
Course length: 80 hours
Certification: Certificate of course completion awarded by Cisco Learning Partner